This is one of the seminars organized within the rakumo. The contents was about programming skills, communication with customers and security.
1. Overview of SQL Injection
- The common errors:
- Do not check query escape character
- Improper handling
- Security error inside the database server
- Blind SQL injection
- Change the value of query conditions
- Types of attack
- Attacking overcome checking at login
- Using the SELECT statement
- Using the INSERT statement
- Using stored-procedures
2. What is Cross Site Scripting?
- Example of a Cross Site Scripting attacks
- How to check a Cross Site Scripting
- Preventing Cross Site Scripting attacks
The seminar helped the members rakumo learned many interesting experiences, they were very useful in developing products in the field of technology.