rakumo: officially launching the solution from google – Google Workspace
During the period when the world economy in general and Vietnamese companies in particular were affected by the Covid-19 epidemic, the number of companies that were forced to change their operating models from offline to online, from working at the office to working from home increased. Understanding the difficulties in the digital transformation, rakumo offers Google Workspace solution to help customers build a new working environment.
Detailed information about our services is available at the website https://solution.rakumo.vn/
rakumo (rakumo Co., Ltd.) is proud to be one of the official certified Google Partner (Google Cloud Partners) partners in Vietnam.
Google workspace is a tool to help create a dynamic workspace and break down the geographical distance between staff
What is Google workspace?
Google Workspace (formerly G Suite, Google Apps for Work, or Google Apps for Business) is a suite of cloud computing applications and software tools offered by Google on a subscription basis.
- Google Workspace includes popular Google web applications such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, Google Calendar, and Google Docs.
- In addition to products that are freely available to users, Google Workspace also offers specialized business features such as: custom email addresses according to your domain name (@example.com), storage space at least 30GB for documents and email, 24/7 support by phone and email.
- As a cloud computing solution, Google Workspace helps users access more complete pre-designed software such as Gmail, Google meet … thereby increasing work efficiency, by preserving information customers in secure data centers of the Google network rather than on traditional local servers as before.
According to Google, more than 5 million organizations worldwide are using Google Apps, of which over 60% of Fortune 500 companies.
Google workspace packages
There are 4 main packages that Google provides: Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise, in which the Business Starter package is the most popular and most ordered package.
Business Starter, Business Standard and Business Plus packages are usually used for up to 300 people
Only the Enterprise package has no minimum or maximum limit on users.
Advantages and disadvantages of Google workspace
- Google Workspace is very secure, Google Workspace is built on Google Cloud Platform, offers the highest security technology on the market and is trusted by the biggest companies in the world like HP, Verizon, Whirlpool and Salesforce …
- Familiar, compatible and easy to use. One of the biggest benefits of using Google Workspace is that most of our employees are used to using products like Gmail and Google Docs. This makes the transition easy and ensures you don’t have to waste time explaining to newcomers how to use the company’s tools.
- Google Workspace also has better compatibility on mobile devices than any other email provider. It’s simple and works everywhere!
- Google Workspace does not require scheduled maintenance, Google Workspace offers a 99.9% service level agreement (SLA) for covered services. In addition to the fact that email is such an important part of every business, Google Workspace has no downtime or scheduled maintenance. All data centers are built with redundant infrastructure (Google Cloud Platform).
Google Workspace is not the cheapest, but it is extremely affordable, offering very suitable Business Starter, Business Standard, Business Plus, Enterprise packages.
Where can I buy Google Workspace?
Please contact us via email or TEL. Thank you.
TEL: (+84) 28.38 120 200