Python Developer (Up to 1500$)
- Develop web application, systems and maintain according to the needs of customers.
- Coordinate with QC team to ensure product quality.
- Report to leader / PM
- Perform other tasks assigned by Leader / PM
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineer or related field.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Python and Django (Python2 and Python3)
- Have knowledge about OOP, design patterns.
- Basic knowledge of Frontend.
- Understands basic Git operations and the functions of GitHub.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and Salesforce Development.
- Understands: Google Cloud services: AppEngine, Datastore, Cloud Storage, Cloud Tasks, Cloud Datastore
- Understand the overview and differences between Google Cloud and Google Workspace
- Good at solving problems, communication and presentation. Must be logical.
- Onsite opportunity in Japan.
- Working directly with foreign customers.
- Holiday (30/4, 2/9),Year-end, TOEIC/Japanese/Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certificate & recommendation bonus.
- 13th-month salary before Tet.
- PVI premium health insurance
- Annual company trip, team building, picnic programs & happy hour monthly
- 12 days annual leave (14 days for female) + 1 day “rakumo day” + 1 day your birthday
- Mon – Fri (8a.m-5.30p.m)
- Contact: Diem Chi (0336529790)
- Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org