Technical Lead (up to $2500)
- Communicate and identify clients’ requirements and incorporate their feedback into the product.
- Confirm, analyse then explain the requirements, assign tasks for team members
- Guide and support team members with technical aspects, troubleshoot any problems that occur.
- Perform code reviews with the team, in charge of testing if required.
- Deploy on the client’s system.
- Ensure the team’s progress: estimate and follow up all works to be done as defined requirements, priorities and timelines;
- Report to Project Manager and client weekly.
- Critical problem solving skills.
- Forward facing mind-set. Highly collaborative and accountable with a can-do attitude
- Independent and self-disciplined.
- Good at Business English (monthly bonus if you have TOEIC from 700)
- Have experience with server (Linux/ Ubuntu)
- Have experience with Google Cloud Platform, Github, MySQL
Nice to have:
- Having experience in leading a team with 3-5 members.
- Having experience in Python (framework: Flask/Django)
- Having experience in Front-end.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Having experience in DevOps (Jenkins, Docker … )
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Onsite opportunity in Japan.
- Working directly with foreign customers.
- Holiday (30/4, 2/9), Year-end, TOEIC/Japanese/Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certificate & recommendation bonus
- 13th-month salary before Tet.
- PVI premium health insurance
- Annual company trip, team building, picnic programs & happy hour monthly
- 12 days annual leave (14 days for female) + 1 day “rakumo day” + 1 day your birthday
- Mon – Fri (8a.m-5.30p.m).
- Contact: Diem Chi ( 0336529790 )
- Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org