IOS Developer (Swift) Junior/Middle Up to 1500$
- Design, develop, test and integrate our native mobile iOS applications. Specialize in Back-end.
- Coordinate with QC team to ensure product quality.
- Optimize, solve issues based on user feedback.
- Report to PM
- Have at least 2 year any language but know iOS
- Or At least 1 years-experience in iOS development and strong in Swift.
- Strongly understanding of OOP, design patterns, auto layout, UI/UX
- Career orientation to iOS Swift for Fresher, a new graduate student.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with database like MySQL
- Ability to develop mobile applications on Android.
- Have experience in Backend (Java, PHP or other).
- Onsite opportunity in Japan.
- Working directly with foreign customers.
- Holiday (30/4, 2/9),Year-end, TOEIC/Japanese/Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certificate & recommendation bonus.
- 13th-month salary before Tet.
- PVI premium health insurance
- Annual company trip, team building, picnic programs & happy hour monthly
- 12 days annual leave (14 days for female) + 1 day “rakumo day” + 1 day your birthday
- Mon – Fri (8a.m-5.30p.m)
- Contact: Diem Chi (0336529790)
- Send CV to: email@example.com